We have a library of case studies available exploring different aspects of how AM metal powders and machine parameters can affect final build and the environmental effects on AM powder composition.
To request further information on any of the topics below please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confidence in reusing In718 AM metal powder through repeat builds
- The impact of metal powder variability on AM build quality
- Powder degradation in serial production
- Analysis and resolution of issues with mechanical properties in M300 built parts
- Understanding the sources and impact of porosity in AM
- How AM atomization methods affect final mechanical properties
- Vacuum vs non-vacuum melted gas atomised powders
- Metal powder response to AM processing conditions
- Plasma spheroidization for improved metal powder flow and packing properties
- Porosity in deposited material
- Laser size diffraction for 316 powder
- Evolution of oxygen content in Ti-6Al-4V grade 23 powder samples
- Rapid root cause analysis of powder contamination
- The curious case of the Christmas carbide particles
Information about the standard Additive Manufacturing powders provided by Carpenter Additive.
Our brochures provide an overview of Additive Manufacturing powders and services from Carpenter Additive, download them here.
An explanation of common powder production methods and their main advantages and disadvantages.
Research & development
Details of the pioneering programmes of collaborative research Carpenter Additive is working on with partner organisations.